Engineers with professional background in energy efficiency and relevant technical capabilities for a job position to work on engineering projects for globally known hotel chains in China.
Please, send your resume to email@example.com, indicating reference code in the subject: EEE/SHA.
Responsibilities may include EVO’s IPMVP energy auditing, energy model development and/or technical review, energy efficiency consulting, and general program implementation support.
Candidates must possess strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities including, if possible, knowledge of building systems, energy efficiency, green building and sustainability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project coordination and management for energy efficiency projects
- Project fieldwork, analysis, and report production using standard resources and templates and custom tool development
- Performing and reviewing engineering calculations and/or building energy models to predict benefits from the whole building energy efficiency projects
- Developing energy analysis reports to estimate project savings, verifying project cost-effectiveness, and estimating potential incentive payments
- Performing and reviewing energy engineering studies, including energy audits, feasibility studies, retro commissioning, and others, related to both program implementation and turnkey projects
- Reviewing calculations and assumptions used to estimate or measure savings due to energy efficiency projects
- Conducting site visits to verify installation and operation of baseline and replacement energy using equipment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Energy)
- Other engineering disciplines will be considered
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, energy efficiency technologies
- Minimum experience of 2 years within the green building, energy efficiency, building science and EVO’s IPMVP certification will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- English: fluent
- Chinese: fluent
- Team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused